1. Dave-E Hite honored by SC Senate.
Fairly cool deal. Right here’s how the proclamation begins:
> To acknowledge and rejoice Davy Hite for his distinctive angling talent, broadcasting capacity, stewardship of the outside, turkey chili and repair to our nation, and to congratulate him on his choice into the 2019 Bass Fishing Corridor of Fame in Springfield, MO.
By no means noticed Davy as an enormous turkey chili man?
Okay I added that half. However the remaining is legit.
2. What Elitist Cory Johnston likes concerning the Elites.
One of many Canadian invaders. Right here’s the place they reside:
Consider Gussy’s acquired the longest drive ever in bassin’….
Three. B.A.S.S. is affiliate sponsor of a NASCAR automotive.
Martin Truex Jr’s #19 Toyota Camry. For those who Google it, this $$ vary for a NASCAR affiliate sponsorship has been kicking round for a number of yrs: $250,000-$2 mil. Big selection, however appears to point that B.A.S.S. has no $$$ points.
Four. New FLW/Abu/Boy Scouts contingency program.
Consider Tom Redington is reppin’ the Scouts on the FLWs this yr….
5. WI smallie group opposes year-round brown bassin’.
[Can’t link it but it’s at: jsonline.com]
Since smallmouths group up big-time within the winter:
> “We really feel the fish have to relaxation, want a break from fishing annually. They’re weak, particularly in late fall and winter, and we’re strongly in favor of retaining protections in place for them.”
6. FL: You need tons or bigs?
From a current research about stocking bass in FL:
> Our research suggests stocking is a relatively highly effective software for attaining excessive catch charges in largemouth bass fisheries, however might carry out poorly at assembly different aims of largemouth bass administration comparable to manufacturing of trophy fish.
7. AR: New Greers Ferry administration plan.
Extra native veggies, extra forage stocking, no wiper stocking and extra.
Eight. Didja see T-H’s Gen 2 clip cull system but?
G-Pressure Conservation Culling System Gen2. Modifications:
- Simplified design for simpler use
- Constructed to be sturdy, utilizing high quality plastic molding and chrome steel
- Nice with holding tight on a fish’s lips, utilizing stronger plastic and a spring-loaded grip
- Designed to be fast and straightforward, ultimate for one-handed use
- Meets and exceeds event requirements because it gained’t puncture a fish’s lip
- Simply detach from the color-coded strains
- Conveniently retailer away on the storage rack that’s included
- Embrace 6 color-coded choices for faster, smarter culling
9. David Kilgore promoting his 2017 Bass Cat Puma.
10. New collegiate bass podcast with OSU.
11. Sick vid of the Lunkerhunt Fetch swimbait.
Underwater vid. All the time questioned what that bait’s motion was. Verify the Fetch on TW.
12. Examine BUFF’s new CoolNet UV+.
> Uniquely engineered with 95% recycled Repreve Efficiency Microfiber and HeiQ moisture administration know-how that pulls sweat away out of your pores and skin and into our evaporative cooling material design, so that you keep cool, mild and cozy.
> Designed with Four-Means Extremely Stretch development that options UPF 50+ solar safety, CoolNet UV+ is the last word safety from the solar’s dangerous rays — so you possibly can keep outdoors longer.
I’m positive they imply “fish longer.” BUFF makes the most effective Buffs = no-brainer.
13. AFTCO has a brand new youngsters line of garments.
Most significantly it features a Squatch T-shirt, tho sadly not with a bass-fish. 🙁
14. Lookit the colour of this Japanese swimbait!